DegreensAcademy Terms of Service
Welcome to DegreensAcademy:
By using or subscribing to DegreensAcademy, you agree to these terms of service. Please read them carefully.
Our services are very diverse, so the information herein may be altered or updated from time to time in order to meet our service change or updates. Just DegreensAcademy reserves the rights to change or update these terms at any time without prior notice.
Registration and Subscribed membership:
- You must register on DegreensAcademy with your true personal information . Any account created with wrong or misleading informations can be suspended or deleted at any time without prior notice.
- You must always keep your contact information up to date and accurate.
- For your own safety, your account will be for your personal use only. So, you shouldn’t share your account details or password with any person.
- If you select a username that infringes a trademark or registered name, we have the right to remove or reclaim it without any prior notification. This will only occur if we receive complains from the trademark or proprietary owner.
- You don’t have any rights to sell or transfer ownership of your account to anyone else without our written permission.
- As a subscribed member in our school interface, you are not allowed to share your account or study materials with other users that are not members of the class you are subscribed to.
- Your subscription membership must be renewed annually in order for your account to remain active.
- You are not allowed to access an account belonging to someone else.
- Your acc
ILLICIT Content and Usage:
- You are not allowed to post any abusive, threatening, pornographic or misleading contents on this site.
- You won’t intimidate or bully any user of DegreensAcademy.
- You won’t use DegreensAcademy to market unlawful or illegal stuffs.
- You won’t upload viruses or any malicious content on this site.
- You are not allowed to post any content on DegreensAcademy that violates someone else’s rights.
- It’s not permitted to post anyone’s sensitive or private documents.
- We have the rights to remove any content you post on DegreensAcademy that don’t meet our agreement terms.
- You are not permitted to use, alter or remove any branding or logos used in our Services.
- Don’t try to access our services by using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
- Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the content you access.
- You will not intentionally provide wrong payment details in our payment form that can’t get verified.
- Subscription fees may change at any time without any prior notification.
- Each subscription payment will be valid only for one year. Once your subscription expires, you will have to renew or upgrade your account membership.
- We may cancel your transaction if we believe the transaction violates this agreement terms.
- We hold no liability if you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the goods or services you purchased.
- We have no refund policy once we’ve accepted your subscription payment and activated your memebership account in DegreensAcademy.
- Payments for advertisement or publicity spot on DegreensAcademy are non refundable.
- If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your funded amount.
Modifying and Terminating our Services:
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. DegreensAcademy may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service. We may have several reasons to change the terms; for example, in order to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. So, you should look at the terms regularly.
- Acceptance -
Please note that by submitting your downpayment for our services you are agreeing to all of our terms of service as written here. Just DegreensAcademy reserves the right to change or update these terms at any time without prior notice.
- Liability -
Services purchased from DegreensAcademy are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind that the Lessons provided shall be error free. In no event shall DegreensAcademy be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the website, services, and/or goods provided to the client. This includes, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or other losses directly resulting from the use of the website, services, and/or goods provided to the client. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the subscribed students is not our responsibility.