Privacy and Copyright
This document explains how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use DegreensAcademy. By using our Services, you agree that DegreensAcademy can use your data in accordance with our privacy policies.
Your Content in our Services:
Whenever you upload or submit content to our Services, you give DegreensAcademy (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, communicate, publish, and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of DegreensAcademy if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of DegreensAcademy, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect DegreensAcademy and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using ssl.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access of your personal information to DegreensAcademy employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using an Educational reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither DegreensAcademy nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
Liability for our Services
When permitted by law DegreensAcademy, and DegreensAcademy’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of DegreensAcademy, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
In all cases, DegreensAcademy, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable